English Teacher in China
Location: China (Beijing, Chengdu, China, Shanghai, Shenzhen).
Salary: £1,700-£2,700 per month.
Working Hours: Part/Full-time (20-30 hours per week).
Contract: Typically lasts one year.
Teach English to children (three to 12 years old) while motivating them and cultivating their interest towards language learning.
Job Activities & Expectations:
- You will undergo Professional teaching training.
- Prepare teaching materials and presentations for classes.
- Conduct communication activity with the children in English.
- As a teacher you should be patient, punctual, responsible and inspiring.
- Have a good understanding of cultural differences with the ability to adapt well in new environments.
- Use your creativity to make your lessons as interactive as possible for your students to maximise their learning potential.
We hope that in doing so you will also have the opportunity to explore the Chinese culture as well as other multicultural aspects of the experience, gain first-hand knowledge about the current Chinese education system and enhance your team working and leaderships skills as an individual.
All Jobs include:
- Reimbursed flights
- Work Visa (Z visa)
- Health insurance
- Free Chinese lessons
- Paid holiday
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (no specific degree is required as training is provided).
- Excellent English language skills.
Soft Skills & Other Requirements:
- No criminal record
- Punctual and responsible
- Adaptability, teaching experience preferred but not required
Please send your CV with a covering note to Daniel Ibbertson. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.